LAND SERVICES, INC. provides Environmental Services for public agencies and private industry.
Our studies, planning, permitting and documentation under CEQA, NEPA, Endangered Species Act and FERC provide environmental accountability for the design and construction of projects.
Our Environmental team has consistently demonstrated a commitment to environmental and regulatory compliance on a federal, state and local level. LSI’s environmental monitoring services provides clients with insight and pro-active monitoring ensuring regulatory compliance.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Environmental Analysis & Biological Survey Work
- Environmental Assessments
- Permitting & Planning – Sections 7, 106, 404
- Environmental Training Materials & Training Sessions
- 1st & 3rd Party Monitoring
- Compliance Inspection (biological, environmental, archaeological)
- Sediment, Erosion & Water Management Plans
- Wetland Delineation
- Cultural Resource Analysis
- Restoration & Rehabilitation
- Variance & Compliance Planning